Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CNY day 1 : Visit, Angpau , EAT!



hey hey(: happy CNY everyone. Have you all collected all ur ang pows?
Chinese new year is celebration which will make u fatter and richer for a moment (HAHAHA)
First day of Chinese New Year , i was the first to wake up .
bath, get ready, ( i took 3 hours to get ready. ) broke my own record!!!!!! the fastest was 10 mins of getting ready for my whole head including my hair. the slowest was this.
Anyway, fit in to my cheong sam then get ready to "zam cha" to my parents.
left my house around 11 something and the 1st stop is to my grandmother house(:


bwallahh enjoy the photos :







even though every year we`ll eat the same old food on the first day of CNY ,
i still think its nice(:

:
loads of orange juice




the" mostly every year late family" hahaha. the LIMS
(which family comes the latest must prepare to give triple ang pows )




getting together

smiling award goes to you lahh !:D

the gorgeous people



next few stops - all the uncles , aunties house.
then!!!!! last stop to my cousin`s new house.

(show off)


DANIEL
other photos below are just pure SS











i love this photo



HOME AT LAST , pretty bed, counting angpows .
sleep .



went back to daddy`s side of the family on the second day of CNY.
Teluk Intan. feels great to "BALIK KAMPUNG"

no photos for second day(: so no blogging about the second day of CNY.
love yall

No comments:

Post a Comment