Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pangkor with lotsa love .

 after my horrible spm exams. me and my whole bunch of relatives went to pangkor on 27-29 dec.
its kinda late , cause my last exam was like freakingly 20th of Dec . srsly damn unchio !
it was a very save journey, and a very quick one too. (:
we stayed in Best West...something...Hotel..
Its actually still under construction but we gave it a shot cause the rooms are already done but the others are still not fully construct .
I`d heard from my aunt saying that after this place is fully construct.
It will cause u 1k for 1 master room 2 small rooms and a living hall with dining and dry kitchen. ( its like a apartment but with super comfy mattress and super cold air conditioner)

And because it is not fully really yet. we get to stay there by only paying 300 plus for 3 days !!! (if i`m not mistaken )



And this is the man made beach . Theres this ahgua looking mermaid there.
the beach there sucks tho. haha
oh yeah and this is not pangkor island . is somewhere near there and if we wanna go to pangkor we need to sit the jetty . so yeah.(:

after dinner , ipad showed up.


The next day<3 woke up early in the morning to have breakfast.
and to tell u this, the breakfast was the worst hotel breakfast i ever had!
srs! food sucks . the only eatable one is the toast bread.
while waiting for our limmo boat.
we didn `t sit on those huge jetty . but we sat on the limmo type.

 daddy/me
 daddy/mummy
 mummy/sis
 me/duke

awwww the two golden ladies. drull*

 uncle/edwin/daren/daddy/samuel

 winnie/ me
half group photo.(: 


after sitting on the boat for almost 30-45 min. we just randomly picked one island and just decided to crash there.
srsly this swing is harder to get on top more than u think it is. It`s high up .haha!

And with my super flabby body i manage to get up there .
but ofcourse with my dad`s back help. 
HAHA!


 I hate this banana. 



he just has nothing better to do(: 

stupid interior . 

 my dad`s dream look. HAHA






*smack em pretty butts.


Egyptian on the board.  



WE`RE GONNA MISS U 
WHILE U`RE IN NS! 





its the end of the trip and we just packed our things then ready to head back to KL.
bfore going back to KL. they decided to drop by pangkor island town.
basically nothing much there .
So dont go there.




 last photo.
me ss-ing .
kinda lame , i know.(:


OH YEAH!!! AND!!! the water is super super dirty. i drank some of it! and im like drinking freaking diesel .
arghh

No comments:

Post a Comment