Saturday, December 18, 2010

coming to an end

super short update<3
 I wish u all an early merry christmas(:
even i`ve not done with my Economics exam yet!.
after monday then i`ll be free like a bird!!!!! OMG! what shall i do after exam is over?
spend time walking around?  hanging? part time maybe? or just layyy around at home count down-ing the date till my results are out.
lifeless huh?

Honestly I`m half dead cause my baby cam is broken. NO MORE PHOTO SESSION ):
I`m an addict . who isn`t?
my wish list for this year`s christmas is

  1. NEW CAMERA
  2. photoshop cd
  3. sims 3 cd
  4. iphone 4
  5. CLOTHES!

baby will you full fill my wishes ?;) 


I wish you a merry christmas

hopefully i get my Langkawi trip`s photo from chloe 
then my next update will be LANGKAWI!

No comments:

Post a Comment