Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sushi day♥

15 years louis vuitton( i saw it at star hill and its selling it in purple)
forever21 long singlet (thanks B)
nichii zebra leggings.
C&K heels.
Armani shade.
to cover up ma flabby hands.Mom`s office oufit.HAH!.Just look thinner than u think:p


okey, so it goes like this. I`m done with ma header.YEAY! And now i`ma write about my sweet saturday that had just passed.(:
Got up early to drop by sch with The Boyfriend to see "The battle of the bands."
INTERESTING!!!!!!!!!!! i get to hear 2 bands thats all then me and B had to rushhhhh to PAVI to get the annoying ppl`s tickets for "Clash of the Titans".-.-
srsly.last min confirmations and last min problems..Everything came out.! darn darn darn darn!

And this is what we did during the whole pavi session<3


lame ppl in the cab doing lame stuff(:
I just love the lameness.woops(:


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥The boyfriend♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I just got nothing better to do(:
this was taken before the movie
and!!
1st me and B had YO-sushi for lunch.(suck!)
later on we went Sakae.
while acc-ing his peeps.Daniel`s way of eating Soba tempted me!!!!
Eff you Daniel!(:
so i ordered one.): B just dont wanna share it with me.NVM!
i gott it all to myself!.
ITS JUST SO DAMN GOOD!



After the movie we just walked around
here there everywhere.see my face like muka shit.;)
look below.
B took these.1st time using slr and this what came out
how awesome is ma B.
hearts those others that he took which are in my FB.


chunted anot?!!(: freaking awesome right?
i know he loves this .
Daniel just loves to take photo.lol!


Had to reach home early.
And guess whats for my dinner...
nopes its not normal chinesse food.
nope its not roti canai.
nope its not fast food.

OMGEEE..
ITS MUA FAV
JAPANESE FOOD.
i shall call this.Sushi day.
weeeeeeeeeeeee(:
Kampachi was the place i was at.
Best Japanese restaurant in town .freaking good quality
you guys should try it(:


I`ma off now.Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment